- Black Beans & Lentils– very tasty!
- Mushroom and Barley Soup– easy, tasty, healthy
- Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts– not bad, easy to make
- Cheesy Grits– so good, nice and creamy
- Sweet & Sour Summer Salad– So good with grapes, white beans and tomatoes.
- Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Muffins– made these this weekend and they are great!
- Baked Fish in parchment– From Ina Garten, going to try it this week. update: Tried it, will definitely make again.
- CrockPot Chicken, Carrots and Squash– This was great. I will definitely make it again. Paired it with a salad for a quick and easy dinner.
- Broiled Cod– very easy and quick
- Holy Yum Chicken– quick, easy and very tasty.
- Philly Cheesesteak stuffed Peppers– easy, not quick, add 1 more pepper than recipe calls for.
- Olive Stuffed Chicken Breast– pretty easy, very tasty too